Organovir is a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action training network that focuses on the use of organoid technology for viral pathogenesis studies and anti-viral testing. We are looking for 15 talented and motivated PhD students who want to lead innovation in the field of organoids for virus research.
The starting date of our research projects is the 1st of September 2019.
- highly competitive & attractive salary and working conditions
- challenging research projects to lead to a dissertation (PhD thesis)
- the opportunity to become an expert in the field of organoids for virology & hold a unique position within the European labour market
- training in state-of-the-art scientific skills and transferable managerial skills
- training in academic and industrial settings
- intersectoral secondments to gain work experience in different environments
- the obtainment of a pre-MBA certificate
- in possession of a Master degree in the field of virology, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, tissue engineering, life sciences, social sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, law, communications, economics, science ethics or business, OR will you obtain a Master degree by September 2019?
- an excellent student who has obtained high grades during your studies?
- willing to undertake trans-national mobility to perform research abroad?
- proficient in the English language and an excellent communicator?
- interested in organoid technology and virology?
- Then visit our website www.organovir.com and apply for one of our 15 research projects via our application form*. The deadline for applications is the 15th of March, 2019.
*Before you apply, check if you fulfil all requirements and the eligibility criteria. Requirements and eligibility criteria can be found on www.organovir.com.