Recruitment of a group leader at Institut Cochin
Institut Cochin opens a position for an outstanding scientist wishing to establish his/her independent team in the field of immunology and/or host-pathogen interactions.
Institut Cochin is a leading French biological Research Center, affiliated to INSERM, CNRS and Université de Paris, with 38 independent research groups focusing their activity on axes corresponding to the following scientific departments:
– Development, Reproduction and Cancer (DRC)
– Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes (EMD)
– Infection, Immunity and Inflammation (3I)
The newly recruited group will be affiliated to the 3I Department.
This group will benefit from extensive support by, and strong interactions with, the state-of-the-art core facilities of Institut Cochin (www.institutcochin.fr/core_facilities). These facilities provide all the necessary skills and highly specialized equipment for cutting-edge research.
Applications should include:
– a CV (1-2 pages),
– a list of publications, patent applications, invited conferences, clinical and/or teaching experience, awards and grants
– a description (3-4 pages) of the research project
and be sent to email@example.com. Two letters of reference must be sent separately to the same address.
Application deadline: March 15, 2020
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org